Quectel UC20 is a powerful function UMTS/ HSPA+ module offering a maximum data rate of 14.4Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink. UC20 is designed to provide customers with global network coverage on the connectivity of UMTS/ HSPA+. It can also be fully backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/ GPRS networks through multi-band combination of penta-band UMTS and quad-band GSM.
The compact profile of 32.0 × 29.0 × 2.5mm in cost optimized SMT form factor and highly integration level enable integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s multi-feature, low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LCC package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/ PCM/ ADC/NETLIGHT/SD/Rx-Diversity) and abundant functions (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows CE, Linux, Android/eCall/GNSS) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as automotive, metering, tracking systems, security solutions, routers, wireless POS, mobile computing devices, PDA, and tablet PC.
● Worldwide UMTS/ HSPA+ and GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE coverage
● GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any location
● High-quality data and image transmission even in harsh environment
● Primary and diversity receive paths are designed for equivalent noise-figure performance
● Robust mounting and interfaces
● Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts