Quectel EG21-G Mini PCIe is an LTE category 1 module adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers maximum data rates up to 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink.
EG21-G Mini PCIe is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EG21-G Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as smart metering, wearable devices, environmental monitoring, asset tracking, fleet management, security and alarm systems, and so on.
● LTE category 1 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment