M66 is currently the smallest Quad-band GSM/GPRS module using LCC castellation packaging on the market. Based on the latest 2G chipset, it has the optimal performance in SMS & Data transmission and audio service even in harsh environment. Its ultra-compact 15.8 × 17.7 × 2.3mm profile makes M66 a perfect platform for size sensitive applications.
M66 adopts surface mounted technology, making it the ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. And its low profile and small size of LCC package ensure M66 easily embedded into the low-volume applications and provide the reliable connectivity with the applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has the strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
Its compact form factor, low power consumption and extended temperature make M66 the best choice for applications such as wearable devices, automotive, industrial PDA, personal tracking, wireless POS, smart metering, telematics and other M2M applications.
● The globe’s tiniest Quad-band LCC GSM/GPRS module
● Easier soldering process with LCC package
● Power consumption as low as 1.3mA
● Support Voice, Bluetooth*, QuecFOTATM and Quectel
● OpenCPU function*
● Embedded powerful Internet service protocols, multiple Sockets & IP addresses